Crafting Digital Experiences
Indigi, short for independent digital, provides UX design and product development know-how to create useful and enjoyable digital experiences. Being focused on web services that make use of smart technology and aim to generate value for the end users, our competence based on years of practice lies primarily in UX design, product management and team leadership. We help companies establish structure and boost collaboration across different teams and functionalities through the use of agile methodology and design thinking to plan and deliver the roadmap.
Indigi's consultant Maris Heinaru has over 10 years of experience in web development and leading teams in tech and finance industries. She has helped build numerous web apps and websites, having led professionals from design to engineering, quality assurance to content administration, copywriting to localization and conversion optimization to analytics. Her marketing background enables her to blend strategic and tactical product development driven by empathy for the user with the know-how of branding and data. Accustomed to working in a start-up and international environment and managing cross-border teams, Maris has worked with fast-growing companies like Pipedrive, Monese, Snackable and many others.
- Planning UX research and conversion optimization
- Designing meaningful user experiences
- Design critique of web and mobile services
- Planning product roadmap and strategy
- Product management from wireframes to MVP
- Implementing SCRUM and setting up sprints
- Building high-performance agile teams
- Creating workflows to boost team efficiency
- Defining metrics that drive growth