Hey 👋 I'm Maris.
UX design and product development consultant helping agile teams plan, grow and deliver.
Crafting Digital Experiences
I have 18 years of experience in web product development and marketing and 14 in leading teams of different sizes in tech and finance industries. Being accustomed to working in a start-up and international environment and managing cross-border teams, I have worked with companies like Pipedrive, Monese and others. I have led professionals from design to engineering, quality assurance to content administration, copywriting to localization and conversion optimization to analytics and helped build numerous web apps and websites. Indigi, short for independent digital, packages that know-how into useful and enjoyable digital experiences.
Areas of Expertise
I'm interested in working with smart technology and designing solutions that generate value. My competence based on years of practice lies primarily in UX design, product management and team leadership. I help companies establish structure and boost collaboration across different teams and functionalities through the use of agile methodology and design thinking to plan and deliver the roadmap. My background enables me to blend product development driven by empathy for the user with the know-how of branding and data. Here are some of the things I can do for your company.
- Planning UX research and conversion optimization
- Designing meaningful user experiences
- Design critique of web and mobile services
- Planning product roadmap and strategy
- Product management from wireframes to MVP
- Implementing SCRUM and setting up sprints
- Building high-performance agile teams
- Creating workflows to boost team efficiency
- Defining metrics that drive growth