Indigi stands for crafting digital experiences. It all starts with a clear goal and a common understanding of the way things are built to make things happen. It takes practice to know what and how to ask from a designer, developer or tester, in order to set your in-house team up for success or to collaborate well with outsourced experts. Whether your company needs some direction through consultancy or a short-term step-in to shift things into motion, let's get in touch and discuss how Indigi can help.
- MSc in Engineering, Human-Computer Interaction, Tallinn University (expected 2021)
- Interaction Design Specialization, University of California, San Diego (2016)
- Certified SCRUM Product Owner, Scrum.org (2016)
- MBA in Marketing and Management, Tallinn Technical University (2005)
- BA in English and Public Relations, University of Tartu (2001)